Halcyon Contour Sidemount System Specs:
- Requires no bungees for wing-shape control and boasts 22.68 KG / 50 LBS of buoyancy with the Contour™ and 16.32 KG / 36 LBS for the Contour™ S
- The easily dumping top OPV is located on the inside of the wing for increased protection. The enclosed over-the-shoulder OPV strings allow for easy buoyancy control, without trapping the line.
- High-wear areas at the top of the Contour™ wing and backplate protected with SuperFabric®
- Adjustable lower tank-attachment point
- An adjustable crotch strap and cylinder bungees
- Multiple mounting holes and 1” D-rings for Argon bottles, light canisters, spools, and reels
- Bottom-mounted, corrugated hose with an inflator that attaches easily to chest strap or shoulder strap
- H-style harness provides an adjustable chest strap
- Complete with four adjustable D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two D-rings on the waist strap – all configurable to the diver’s needs
- Also included is a set of weight pocket that holds 5 lbs. (2.3kg) each, and can be mounted to the top or bottom of the Contour™. If needed you can mount an optional second set of weight pockets.
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings
- The Contour™ has SuperFabric® whereas the Contour S is cordura.
- The Contour™ and Contour™S are CE certified