NAUTICAM NA-R50 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON EOS R50 WITH RF-S 18-45MM F4.5-6.3 IS STM LENS
Introducing Nauticam's latest innovation - the NA-R50 Underwater Housing, showcasing the company's commitment to pioneering new products with cutting-edge design.
Specifically made for the Canon EOS R50 with Canon's RF-S 18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens, this underwater housing is perfectly matched with Nauticam's superior Water Contact Optics, offering a diverse range of creative possibilities while maintaining exceptional image quality.
With production already underway, we are thrilled to confirm that the Canon EOS R50 is now fully supported by this innovative housing solution.
CANON EOS R50 SPECIFICATIONS
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- 4K un-cropped movie at up to 30 fps oversampled from 6K
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Movie for Close-up Demo Mode
- 12 fps Electronic First Curtain and 15 fps Electronic Shutter Continuous shooting
- Advanced A+ Assist with expanded array of auto-compatible scenes
- Longer than 30min video recording
- UVC/UAC compatibility for webcam and streaming
THE NAUTICAM NA-R50 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR THE CANON EOS R50 CAMERA
The NA-R50 underwater housing stays true to Nauticam's pursuit of innovation while incorporating successful features from previous Canon underwater housings.
Stay tuned for more information.